Square, Inc. is a financial services, merchant services aggregator, and mobile payment company based in San Francisco, California. The company markets several software and hardware payments products, including Square Contactless and Chip Reader, Square Stand, Square Register and Square Magstripe Reader, and has expanded into small business services such as Square Capital, a financing program, Cash App, a person-to-person payments service, Appointments, Gift Cards/eGift Cards, Invoices, Virtual Terminal, Marketing, Loyalty, Employee Management, and Square Payroll.
The company was founded in 2009 by Jack Dorsey and Jim McKelvey and launched its first app and service in 2010. It has been traded as a public company on the New York Stock Exchange since November 2015 with the ticker symbol SQ.
1455 Market Street, Suite 600
San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Products: US Payments, US POS, Retail Activation, Canadian Payments, PayRoll 1099, PayRoll W2, Appointments, Invoices, Developer API. [Select the link of your choice]
Peruse Square Inc social media links and watch video below to learn more.
**This post contains affiliate links and Infogurushop will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links.
1. Do NOT post anything confidential in any advertisement. 2. Always use brackets [1,2,3,4,] around phone numbers and [emails] 3. Always meet any perspective buyer or seller in a crowded public place 4. Never exchange cash...always use traceable transaction or Paypal where you can raise a dispute.
2. 1st AD FREE/make payment for others
3.USER ID: make it your product, business or brand name. *This is crucial!
4. Choose ‘correct’ advertising category
5. Write short headline to suit or match Ad
6. Complete all ad listing requirements
7. Complete ad keywords & location
8. Use CLEAR quality photos
9. Create or ask us to make you a video
10. Click photos TWICE for zoom
11. Quality advertises the best value.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
error: Content is protected !!